LET IT BE.

Monday, November 14, 2011

So hard to do, so easy to say...

Things are good, life is limbo, and I'm growing everyday. I hate lying and saying that I'm always great, and everyone loves me. Truth is, I've screwed up in a lot of ways, and anyone who reads this, I'm specifically speaking to you and saying, I'm sorry. I don't try to sacrifice friendships, I don't try to ruin relationships, it's painful how I am placed in scenarios time and time again where I'm misunderstood, and people assume I have an alterior motive. World, I'm very sorry for the screw ups and I'm learning every day how I'm more and more human, full of flaws. BUT, it's the beauty of life, I have learned, I have grown and I can try my best to fix those things and move forward learning from past mistakes and doing my absolute best to be a good person, a good man. I love my family... I love my friends... And I love this girl. The same one, and only one I ever have. Im trying to do my best, to show love and support to those close to me, but sometimes I don't know exactly how. I'm now just rambling, but these are things on my mind, and I need to get them out on paper so I can have more sanity:) God loves us, I know he does... Timing is everything, and though timing in my life seems to always suck, God's timing is always right. Faith baby, that's what it all comes down to:)

No comments:

Post a Comment