LET IT BE.

Thursday, November 24, 2011

I'm thankful.

I'm so grateful for this holiday. I'm grateful for my family. They have been my support through my whole life. Through my trials, through my achievements, just always. I love them and would give up everything for them. Another thing that's been on my mind is second chances. Im thankful that through God's grand scheme he's given me a second chance to learn. I lost somebody in my life because I was proud, and impatient. I thought I would never get her back again. Ive been dying for what seems like forever and last week, unexpectedly she showed up into my life, and things are amazing. I'm grateful for her. She makes me so happy... I dont have words to explain my feelings other than I love her. She has a beautiful soul, so kind but strong. Every girl I see doesn't come close to her, in personality, looks, and whatever it is! The problem with every girl is, they're not her. And she's what I want forever. I'm thankful for my second chances, and I'm thankful for b:)
I'm thankful for my life:)
I'm thankful for missions:)
I'm thankful for my savior:)
I'm just feeling extremely thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment