LET IT BE.

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Because I'm still in love with you.

It's all a dream. It's been the most amazing dream I've ever had. I've fallen in love, and I've given my heart to someone. And now I'm stripped, I'm empty. Keeping my strong proud chin up while I'm dying inside, while I'm trying to tell myself, tomorrow will be all better, and I'll see my love, and she'll hold me and tell me everything will be okay. Then we'll go, with no plans and fill our day with each other. Her amazing smile, soft touch, just her. I will never deny my feelings for her. Whatever happens down this long windy road, im still in love with you. The funny stories, the family parties, the drives, walks, those nights under the stars on our golf course. It's gone. I've never been more damaged in my life. Im curious why the lord puts these people in my life, and then severs the relationships later. There's no one else. There's nothing I want other than you.
I've listened to "harvest moon" on repeat for an hour and a half because it's the only words that can touch how I'm truly feeling.
"when we were strangers, I watched you from afar,
When we were lovers, I loved you with all my heart."

No comments:

Post a Comment