LET IT BE.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Late nights...

I know no one reads my blog, but it gives me sanity. So, I just wanted to write about the late nights I have with Brittani. (this blog will not do any justice p.s.)

We always manage to find something to do, and there is never a dull moment. We will go for walks, bike rides, movies, fires, stargazing, the list goes on and on. Ultimately, I just love her, and I love all my time with her.
I think the reason we have so many late nights out together is we are so bad at saying goodbye. I don't like it... I hate it! I never want to say bye, I just want to take her with me. Anywhere I go. So.... love is on my mind. And right now, on this late night, it makes it hard to sleep, thinking about my lady.

You're more than a lover, you're my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment